[Patternfly] Using input-group in a form

Kanagaraj Mayilsamy kmayilsa at redhat.com
Fri Apr 17 13:29:46 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Thanks a lot for the reference.

I think https://www.patternfly.org/widgets/#components shows a subset of what is actually offered by patternfly. For a newcomer like me, its difficult to find out what are all possible with patternfly.

So if you could somehow link these detailed explanation pages into the main components page, that would be really helpful.