Re: [Patternfly] disabled buttons

Thanks Gabriel,

I think the grey-on-grey disabled button looks better within a table than in the middle of a page.

The solution we went with for OpenShift was to change the background color to white so we can use the blue primary and grey disabled button styles. We also moved the status out of the block of text so the button doesn't interfere with the spacing.