[Patternfly] December Community Meeting Notes

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Fri Dec 18 13:15:10 UTC 2015

Hey everyone,

Thank you to everyone who was able to join our community meeting! Per our
conversation, I captured one story to add to the backlog about recommending
a specific editor and theme for PatternFly. This request was based on a
conversation with the OpenShift team that I had after the meeting. You can
find it here: https://patternfly.atlassian.net/browse/PTNFLY-1022 Please
let me know if there is anything that I missed or any additional requests.

Our next meeting will take place Jan 27 at 10AM EST. I will send out an
invite at a later date.

If you missed today's meeting or want to view/download the slides, you can
find links to these resources here:
https://www.patternfly.org/community/monthly-community-meeting/

Thanks again!
Leslie