Re: [Patternfly] Pattern for password renewal at login promt?

HiĀ Andreas, sorry for the VERY late reply.

Yo be honest I don't know if we have a solution for that interaction. At UPS and Keycloak they use the same login screen. I don't think it is a good solution though.

We should think of a way to address this issue since it is common.