[Patternfly] Problems with the login page on mobile

Hi,

I'll be working on solving this issue, but I noticed that the login layout has the same problem:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-1444

Maybe we should change the implementation code for login pages directly, what do you think?

and we should consider using JIRA for patternfly, that way we can cross-link between issues.

Thanks!

Andrés