Re: [Patternfly] Pattern for password renewal at login promt?

Andreas this is super neat!

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 10:25 AM, Andreas Nilsson <anilsson redhat com> wrote:
No worries.
After looking at what the CLI-tools and some other project does, I made this mockup:
https://github.com/cockpit-project/cockpit/pull/2062#issuecomment-115703181

Will need some more details with regards to password strength validation and such, but that will probably be quite similar to what's done in the password dialog right now.
https://github.com/cockpit-project/cockpit/pull/2061#issuecomment-88501843
- Andreas