Re: [Patternfly] Pattern for password renewal at login promt?

Andreas, this is great.  Can you explain the flow again, if the password needs to be reset, when they click on Log In, they will be brought to your second mockup?

Can you change the warning message to "Your password has (not have) expired...

and change the button label to have a capital P "Set Password"?

What happens if they hit cancel on this screen, where will the user be brought?