[Patternfly] Suggestion: Error-tolerant nested dropdowns

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Thu Jul 2 17:26:07 UTC 2015

This is interesting. Our navigation bar dropmenu open on click and they
don't close until you click outside them

https://rawgit.com/andresgalante/patternfly/master/tests/navbar.html#

However submenus opens on hover and we could use the error-tolerance.

If anyone has a real use case for this I can generate a simple js snippet
to test it.