Re: [Patternfly] Pattern for password renewal at login promt?

So clicking on cancel will get them out of the change password screen and back to the regular login screen then?  That makes sense, just trying to visualize the flow.

What happens if the passwords do not match? How are you handling that case?

Thanks :)