Re: [Patternfly] Problems with the login page on mobile

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 9:13 AM, Andres Galante <agalante redhat com> wrote:
Hi,

I'll be working on solving this issue, but I noticed that the login layout has the same problem:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-1444

Maybe we should change the implementation code for login pages directly, what do you think?

Andres, did you confirm this with https://rawgit.com/patternfly/patternfly/master/tests/login.html?  I ask as in looking at the screenshots there are several visual anomolies in the Hawkular implementation that don’t exist in the aforementioned that suggest to me the issue is in the Hawkular implementation and not the PatternFly test page.

and we should consider using JIRA for patternfly, that way we can cross-link between issues.