Re: [Patternfly] Problems with the login page on mobile

Yeap, I think keycloak is using the old version of the login page.

I'll see if they can update it

Thanks Robb

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 11:20 AM, Gabriel Cardoso <gcardoso redhat com> wrote:
Hi Robb,

Andres, did you confirm this with https://rawgit.com/patternfly/patternfly/master/tests/login.html?  I ask as in looking at the screenshots there are several visual anomolies in the Hawkular implementation that don’t exist in the aforementioned that suggest to me the issue is in the Hawkular implementation and not the PatternFly test page.
The login part of hawkular comes from Keycloak. The only changes on the implementation was the logo / background-image.

Andres, it would be good to verify Keycloak’s implementation. I believe the patternfly test page doesn’t use Keycloak, or does it?

Thanks

Gabriel Cardoso
UX designer @ Red Hat