[Patternfly] open sans in Linux

Hi,

I was doing some usability testing at Summit and realized that the text rendering of Open Sans in Linux doesn't look as good as in Macintosh (somehow the text is squashed). I believe some of you are aware of this issue. I am wondering if there was any discussion or possible solutions around this? IMO it's okay that the text looks a bit different in different OS but the readability in Linux is improvable.

Thanks!
Josephine