Re: [Patternfly] What's New on PatternFly

Awesome! Really nice widgets.

I was looking at the different dashboard layouts.
https://www.patternfly.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Vertical-Dashboard-1.png
https://www.patternfly.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Vertical-Dashboard-2.png

Do we have support vertical navigation bar? IMHO this looks much appealing and will be much better in tablet/mobile layouts.

Thanks,
Kanagaraj