Re: [Patternfly] What's New on PatternFly

Hi Kanagaraj,

You may have noticed that I pulled these images for now. The reason being is that PatternFly currently doesn't support the left nav nor do we have documentation surrounding this use case yet. The good news though is that the team is looking into this and seeing how and when we might include this into the library in the near future. Check it out on the trello design board [1]. So, more to come on this topic very soon. Until then, let us know if you have any additional feedback or questions on this topic.

[1] https://trello.com/c/zNtw9LQu

Thanks,
Leslie