[Patternfly] What's New on PatternFly

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Wed May 6 16:46:43 UTC 2015

I just made an update to our What’s Next page [1] so that the development and design trello boards are visible to the community. In light of this conversation, it would probably be beneficial for everyone to see what’s going on for testing as well. That way, these efforts will be visible to everyone. We will work on getting this information posted.

Thanks for your feedback,
Leslie

[1] https://www.patternfly.org/whats-next/ <https://www.patternfly.org/whats-next/>