[Patternfly] Destructive button states

Serena Chechile Doyle sdoyle at redhat.com
Wed May 13 21:02:38 UTC 2015

Matt, thanks for bringing this up.  And thanks to Andres and Andreas for sharing examples.

I’m going to put a card for destructive actions in the backlog for the Design Patterns & Styles trello board.  I think we may want to have some suggestions as to when to/not to use destructive actions.  It also may be useful to have explanatory information/reason noted on the dialog so the user understands the significance of the action.  Sometimes, it’s obvious and not needed. I’m talking here about guidance on how to use the pattern, not the implementation of it.

tx
- serena