[Patternfly] August PatternFly Community Meeting

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Tue Aug 9 20:39:21 UTC 2016

Join us at our next Community meeting tomorrow, Aug 10 at 10AM EST / 14:00
UTC [1]. We will be demoing and covering the work completed for sprints 19
and 20 including:

* Summary of usability tests performed at the PatternFly booth at Summit
2016
* PatternFly Persona Kick-Off
* Heat Map: Hover for Scalability (AngJS)
* List View: Full page live example (PatternFly-Core)
* Wizard (PatternFly-Core)
* About Modal documentation update
* Forms Discovery work
* Widgets page template design for the site
* How to Setup PatternFly guide
* Update on upgraded dependencies
* Information regarding removing the /dist folder in PatternFly Core and
PatternFly-Angular
* PatternFly First Impressions captured by new developers
* progress on Demo App
* GitHub badges added
* Web Component prototype
* Balsamic Template for PatternFly

For call-in information and other details, visit our Community Meeting page
[2].

[1] *http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=August+PatternFly+Community+Meeting&iso=20160810T10&p1=207&ah=1
[2] https://www.patternfly.org/community/monthly-community-meeting/