[Patternfly] UXD Team - Request: Required Form Fields screenshots from your PF-based project(s)

mzhong mzhong at redhat.com
Thu Aug 11 03:19:37 UTC 2016

Hey Joe,
I’m currently working on conceptual design for 'conditional fields' for paternally forms, so i did some research about web form design.
And I found some of them are about required fields, maybe you would like to have a look~:)
Cheers~

Why Users Fill Out Less If You Mark Required Fields <http://uxmovement.com/forms/why-users-fill-out-less-if-you-mark-required-fields/>
http://uxmovement.com/forms/why-users-fill-out-less-if-you-mark-required-fields <http://uxmovement.com/forms/why-users-fill-out-less-if-you-mark-required-fields>

* Is This A Required Field?

http://www.leemunroe.com/required-fields/ <http://www.leemunroe.com/required-fields/>

Required versus optional fields – a new standard? <http://www.formulate.com.au/blog/required-versus-optional-fields-new-standard>
http://www.formulate.com.au/blog/required-versus-optional-fields-new-standard <http://www.formulate.com.au/blog/required-versus-optional-fields-new-standard>

What's the best way to highlight a Required field on a web form before submission? <http://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/840/whats-the-best-way-to-highlight-a-required-field-on-a-web-form-before-submissio>
http://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/840/whats-the-best-way-to-highlight-a-required-field-on-a-web-form-before-submissio <http://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/840/whats-the-best-way-to-highlight-a-required-field-on-a-web-form-before-submissio>

Mark or don't mark required fields if all are required? <http://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/50584/mark-or-dont-mark-required-fields-if-all-are-required>
http://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/50584/mark-or-dont-mark-required-fields-if-all-are-required <http://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/50584/mark-or-dont-mark-required-fields-if-all-are-required>

Best Regards,

Melody Zhong,