[Patternfly] New Toast Notifications List

Jeffrey Phillips jephilli at redhat.com
Wed Aug 17 15:11:45 UTC 2016

In the soon to be released version of patternfly, we have added support for .toast-notifications-list-pf. This is a container designed to hold toast notifications fixed to the top right portion of the window and stack them vertically. This should be used rather than using the .toast-pf-top-right selector to place toast notifications individually (and overlapping). Also, please note the use of .toast-pf-max-width should not be used for toast notifications placed inside the .toast-notifications-list-pf container. We should consider removing both .toast-pf-top-right and .toast-pf-max-width for the next major release.

Thanks,
Jeff