[Patternfly] Help the PatternFly team with the information architecture improvements

Josephine Qian joqian at redhat.com
Thu Jan 7 21:14:20 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

The PatternFly team is working on an effort to improve the information
architecture of the PatternFly site. We are looking for your feedback using
a tool called TreeJack to help identify any changes that we may need to
make. By taking part in a short exercise (approx.10-15 mins), you will help
us better understand how PatternFly users expect to navigate to patterns,
code, icons and other components on the site.

Please click on the link below to get started. Thank you in advance!

https://35iy8gp0.optimalworkshop.com/treejack/6r2p08n7

Thanks,
The PatternFly Team

--