[Patternfly] Toast notification positions

At the moment we are offering the option to position the toast notification at the top right corner by adding the class ".toast-pf-top-right".

This follows the patterns recommended position.

I've notice today that Angular Material offers top, left, right or bottom positions, so the developer can easily choose where to place the notification: https://material.angularjs.org/latest/demo/toast

I was wonder if it is a good idea to add more positioning options to our implementation, or if we should stick to what we recommend.

What do you think?