Re: [Patternfly] Toast notification positions

One of the users I tested during customer convergence said he was concerned about the toast covering up an important menu item in the top right. He suggested having the notifications come down from the top middle. I agree that would prevent the notifications from covering anything in OpenShift but that's not true for everything. Also the menu items we have in the top right are not primary items, which I believe is true for most of our products.

Anyway - I agree with Leslie we should stick to what our recommendation is for the design. If a developer wanted to put it top left and had a good design reason, would they be able to? Or would we have to code in something to allow that?