[Patternfly] January Community Meeting Notes

Thank you to everyone who was able to join the January community meeting. Today we had 31 participants join the call. Per our discussion, I captured the following action items:

- PF team to provide some clarification to the documentation including:
* Can the two different nav bars be used interchangeably in a GUI?
* Can you have a table in an expanded row (e.g. list of hosts). What are the constraints for list view with expanded row?
- We've also updated the min width bug to include bar chart. See: https://patternfly.atlassian.net/browse/PTNFLY-925

If you missed today's meeting or want to view/download the slides, you can find links to these resources here: https://www.patternfly.org/community/monthly-community-meeting/. I apologize because I failed to record the meeting from the very beginning (doh!). We did capture the entire demo minus the first item on the demo agenda, drill down navigation. Feel free to reach out with any questions about that.

Our next meeting will take place Feb 23. I will send out an invite at a later date. Please let me know if there is any additional requests before then.

Best,
Leslie