Re: [Patternfly] List view

David,

Thanks for reaching out.  The good news is that this work is currently being worked on this sprint.  You can track it's progress here: https://patternfly.atlassian.net/browse/PTNFLY-515 .  Check back on Tuesday to see if the story is completed and included in 2.10.

Thank you!
- Serena

--
- Serena Chechile Doyle