[Patternfly] Proposed changes to Vertical Navigation

Kyle Baker kybaker at redhat.com
Mon Jul 11 13:56:03 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 8:46 AM, Serena Doyle <sdoyle at redhat.com> wrote:

> Andres,
>

>    - Colleen is currently analyzing the results from the tests held at RH
>    Summit.  Once we have them, we will share them!
>    - I'm speaking with Kyle today re: the icons.
>
> When I originally commented I was under the impression that the proposal
was to make the icons larger than they are shown in the spec. Serena
pointed out the size of the icons in the live example [1] do not match the
spec under the design tab [2]. She is proposing we make these consistent.
Correcting the sizing to match the spec will not only return the
proportions back to the intended ratios but also help with the usability
issues the testing identified. This really is not as much a design change
as it is a bug.

[1]
http://www.patternfly.org/pattern-library/navigation/vertical-navigation/vertical-navigation.html#_
[2] http://www.patternfly.org/assets/img/left-nav-callout-2.png