[Patternfly] PatternFly GitHub Badges!

Dave Taylor dtaylor at redhat.com
Tue Jul 12 18:56:25 UTC 2016

Hi,
You may have noticed some new and exciting badges appearing on various
PatternFly GitHub repositories:

[image: Inline image 2]

Here's a breakdown of what each badge does, starting with the top right
badge:

   1. *Travis CI*:  This badge shows if the build and unit tests are
   passing or failing.  Clicking on this badge navigates you to the patternfly
   Travis CI page where you can see build history and logs.
   2. *Gemnasium* Dependency Checker - This badge shows the patternfly
   project's dependencies and notifies you when new versions are released and
   older versions need to be updated.   Also shows security alerts.
   3. *Code Climate* Analysis  - This badge gives our patternfly source
   code a GPA score which allows us to track and improve the quality of
   patternfly source code. Clicking on this badge dives into detailed reports
   of issues.
   4. *NPM* Version -  This badge shows the latest version of our NPM
   package.  Clicking on this badge navigates you to the npm website for the
   patternfly npm package.
   5. *Gitter* Chat - Clicking on this badge navigates you to Gitter
   Patternfly chat rooms where you can leave messages, and review history of
   recent conversations.

We hope that these badges spread useful information for all of the
PatternFly GitHub repositories!

--
Dave Taylor
Principle Software Engineer