[Patternfly] Discussion: Dropdown labels

Serena Doyle sdoyle at redhat.com
Tue Jul 12 21:13:17 UTC 2016

Allie,

We are using this pattern in the CloudForms self service UI. I haven't
personally heard any issues with it, but am happy to reach out to the
CloudForms team to see if they have received any negative feedback.

We did not add a filter label not sort label on the components in the
toolbar when designing them for PatternFly.  I'm not sure we did any
specific usability testing on this pattern last summer.  Chris Shinn may
have some additional information on that.

Thanks!
Serena

--
- Serena Chechile Doyle