[Patternfly] Discussion: Dropdown labels

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Wed Jul 13 13:11:37 UTC 2016

I agree that it make it more clear what the sort is. This would probably be
a simple enough test to pull together so we can come to a decision on this.

Serena/Chris: That would be great if you could pass along any feedback that
you've heard to date.

Allie: What sort of timeline are you looking at?

Leslie