[Patternfly] Patternfly design submission inquiry

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 11:07:03 UTC 2016

Hi Ebonee,

I like your idea. Bubble charts can be interesting and beautiful, specially
when they are animated d3 style.

Are you working on a usecase that needs bubble charts?

Do you want to contribute code or a design spec?

If it's code, PatternFly uses c3 to drive data visualization, is there a c3
based bubble chart?

Am I asking too many questions?

Thanks :)