[Patternfly] Patternfly design submission inquiry

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 15:07:31 UTC 2016

(I am ccing the PatternFly Mailing list.)

Awesome Ebonee!

Your timing couldn't be better to contribute a design spec. We are working
on better contributing guidelines and a path for designers to became part
of the community and submit designs.

We'll probably have news about it soon and the community needs members like
you to help discuss and trouble shoot and improve them.

The ida is that designers can participate on the community just as
developers through github. A design spec will have a physical
representation on the repository and will be a living document where other
members of the community can improve or comment on it.

So, I encourage you to write the spec on markdown
<https://guides.github.com/features/mastering-markdown/>, since that will
be the format it will have on github.

If you have questions about markdown or anything else, or you want to chat
about your ideas please join the IRC channel #patternfly @freenode.

Thanks