[Patternfly] Contributions guidelines to PatternFly

Dana Gutride dgutride at redhat.com
Thu Jun 16 12:43:43 UTC 2016

Maybe something that could help ease the transition would be a tool that would allow initial design document creation in Google docs with exporting to markdown on Github for community refinement/commenting.  There are a number of projects that allow for initial content creation using Google docs and then conversion to markdown:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gabriel/okimajjeocnndpifeelaajdebkkbckff?hl=en-GB <https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gabriel/okimajjeocnndpifeelaajdebkkbckff?hl=en-GB>
https://stackedit.io/ <https://stackedit.io/>  - this looks neat - it allows for creation in google docs and uploading in markdown format directly to GitHub.  It’s open source, too.

-Dana