[Patternfly] Slider element

Hi!
Long story short, setting up a storage pool in Cockpit wasn't optimal in the past. It's far from perfect now, but we've managed to improve one micro interaction of it: In the past we had a input field where you just wrote numbers, so about as nice to use as fdisk from the cli, and then you might as well use fdisk from the cli :) This is the original bug report https://github.com/cockpit-project/cockpit/issues/1116

With a upcoming fix, you'll be able to use slider, but there was no existing slider in Patternfly, so we made a custom one. It's mostly just ~80 lines of CSS and a little bit of javascript for the logic.

This is the pull request that implements this: https://github.com/cockpit-project/cockpit/pull/3876/

This is how it looks in action:
https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/209895/13535654/a410e560-e23b-11e5-9fa3-fad54d959aff.png

Is this something that would be interesting to have for others? Is there anything you would change? I've filed an issue about in Patternfly here https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly/issues/210