Re: [Patternfly] PatternFly Community Meeting Survey

True to the spirit of St. Patrick's Day, it's your lucky Irish day. You get one more day to complete the Monthly Community Meeting survey [1]. If that's not a pot of gold, I'm not sure what is. Kidding aside, the deadline is extended and you have until end of day tomorrow (March 18) to complete the survey [1].

Thanks to everyone who has responded thus far! We've gotten really great feedback that will influence some format changes to the Monthly Community Meeting.

[1] https://docs.google.com/a/redhat.com/forms/d/10GV5UdwE7yJord4396MazlC2AQs0hNDTCxHxe0Jie3Q/viewform)

Best,
Leslie