[Patternfly] James Falkner - PatternFly intro

Hi all -

Meet James!  James is a new middleware TMM who has been looking at UI solutions for a few reasons:

1. To make demos that we build in Red Hat to showcase our product's capabilities better looking and more usable UIs
2.  To consider what our User Interface technology & solution story is for our customers

I'd like for the team to introduce him to PatternFly and show him what capabilities already exist, as well as what areas we're looking to build out in the upcoming months.  He's also a hands-on guy - so just getting him started with PatternFly and pointing him to the right places to use it as soon as possible would also be great!

Thanks!
Catherine