[Patternfly] James Falkner - PatternFly intro

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Fri Mar 18 21:27:40 UTC 2016

Hi James,

I am sure Leslie or serena will be able to tell you more about whats the
road map and project details

As for getting your hand dirty PatternFly comes in 2 flavours: a base
implementation over bootstrap (just html/css) and an angular version with
all the components as angular directives.

If you are looking for the angular version then Dan, Jeff or Dave will be
able to give you a tour.

Otherwise I can help you out. I recommend you install it with grunt and use
it as a dependency for your project. That way you can easily upgrade when
new versions are available.

If you want, find a gap on my calendar or just ping me on IRC anytime, my
nick is agalante. I will show you around patternfly, how to install it and
how to use it.

Have a great weekend,

Andrés