[Patternfly] [dev] patternfly templates for patternfly-org

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Thu Nov 3 16:12:56 UTC 2016

This email is for devs who contribute with code for the patternfly repo.

Since I’ve been working in both repos, I created this document with good practices to write widgets in patternfly in a way that they can be consumed by patternfly-org to be displayed in the website.

I ask you to please read it and give feedback. This is a round with devs inside Red Hat. The next step is to have it publicly in our repo.

https://docs.google.com/a/redhat.com/document/d/1dtpJeUkHBCjxB_vw_zaQwZ_p-i0LpG54dslnrLpGbz8/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/a/redhat.com/document/d/1dtpJeUkHBCjxB_vw_zaQwZ_p-i0LpG54dslnrLpGbz8/edit?usp=sharing>

Many thanks,
Gabriel

Gabriel Cardoso
UX designer @ Red Hat