[Patternfly] Vertical menu hiding example

Catherine Robson crobson at redhat.com
Thu Nov 10 12:59:18 UTC 2016

Thomas,

Its a good question, and I definitely understand the gut reaction that this
could be jarring for users.  I think animations could really be the key
here to make sure users understand we've closed the navigation for them.
What we're suggesting is conceptual at this point and we're just putting
together a plan for usability testing, so we hope to know more soon about
how it works for users!

- Catherine