[Patternfly] On demand Skills

Amit Gupta amit.kranti360 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 06:04:18 UTC 2016

Hey There,

My name is Amit, I'm the account manager here with
http://www.findmetechie.com/  I was going through your website
http://www.redhat.com & writing this mail to you with an understanding that
you are extensively working on web technologies.

We have ample expertise in technologies like Angular.js, Backbone.js,
Node.js, .Net, PHP (CMS), HTML5, Python, Magento, Ruby on Rails, Responsive
designs, E-commerce etc.

We have been doing Web based project's for a while & keen to extend our
services offerings to more companies who need assistance.

We provide IT services with following modals:

.          On demand

.          Project based - Fixed cost basis

.          Dedicated hires

We would like to showcase some work that we have done in past.

Happy to do 40 hours of proof of concept with no obligation & get on to a
call to introduce ourselves.

Please let me know.

Regards,

Amit Gupta

Account Manager

Skype: amit.ktech

20841 Johnson St. Suite 116, Pembroke Pines, fl 33029

O. +1 571.441.1208 | F. +1 954-212-0221

C-48 Sector-10 Noida - 201301, India

O. +91 882.6680.644 | F. +91 120 4804 949