[Patternfly] Share your thoughts: syntax hints used in forms

Jenny Haines jhaines at redhat.com
Mon Nov 21 17:18:09 UTC 2016

I agree- the first of the two options seems like a great way to give the
user a last chance to view the syntax text. This is important when someone
quickly tabs through a form. There are definitely some specific cases when
breaking apart form fields makes more sense from a usability perspective.

   - "Name ________ -> First Name _____  Last Name ______
   - Phone Number _________ -> Phone Number (__) - __ -  __

*Jenny Haines*
*UI/VISUAL DESIGNER*