[Patternfly] Dashboard card

Serena Doyle sdoyle at redhat.com
Wed Nov 23 22:19:23 UTC 2016

Allie,

I would definitely consider the Card View, as Matt mentioned.  Here's a
link to the Angular example:
https://www.patternfly.org/pattern-library/content-views/card-view/#/_code
I think it looks really nice

I think that the dashboard card is typically used in context of a dashboard
which may have different types of cards.

[image: Inline image 1]

Hope that helps!

We are actually using this in the Service UI in our service catalog.  LMK
if you'd like to see an example!

Thanks,
- Serena