Re: [Patternfly] Move to Slack

I'd be OK with moving to Slack and Gitter or solely to Gitter. Gitter channels can be used independently from Github repos now, do not have the chat limit history issue, and allow you to create teams now (a huge thanks to David Halasz for mentioning this). It also helps you frame discussions more around Github repos/issues when desired (so that's a huge perk for developers). It looks Gitter supports the same level of "fun" with Giphy integrations too. There is mobile apps for Gitter too.

https://github.com/dervondenbergen/giphy-gitter
https://gitter.im/apps

I have a really hard time tracking IRC, Gitter, Slack, Rocket Chat among others, and would love to standardize and use less tools to save valuable CPU cycles.

My $.02.

-Patrick