Re: [Patternfly] Truncation guidance for long names

This generally works for most names except I've found in certain contexts from previous experience that truncating in the front made more sense, e.g. "...xyz" for MAC Addresses and SAN nicknames as it was less useful doing it as "xyz..." since the beginning portion was repeated a lot and didn't help so much with uniquely identifying the object.

An interesting consideration is if there is a need for truncation of an IPv6 addresses, how do we tackle this.  I know IPv6 already includes truncation in the spec, but there are going to be circumstances where we may need to go beyond this.  Thoughts?

Regards,
Ju