Re: [Patternfly] Move to Slack

Ok, let's give this a try :)

I've started a PatternFly slack team here: patternfly.slack.com

Please join and lets see what happens

Also, I've found this bot to log slack: https://github.com/AhmadMelegy/Slack-logger-bot

Anyone interested in testing it out?

Thanks a lot!

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 2:45 PM, Andres Galante <agalante redhat com> wrote:
Thanks Patrick,

That's a good point, Gitter is a good tool. It's not about the tool, it's about brining the communication channel to the place where the discussion is happening.

It's about been more open.

The logs might be a concern, but we don't keep logs on our IRC channel anyway :p