[Patternfly] PatternFly standard utility bar?

I am working on the Tendrl (Storage) console project and need to define utility links for the right hand side of the masthead.  Specifically we need links for About, Notifications, and User.

Do we have a standard for this?   I know we did at one time , but I can't find anything on the site.  Looking at various examples, they look quite different (i.e. order of the items, icons to use, whether user name is to be displayed or not).

Welcome any examples of how you've handled this on your projects, also.

Matt

--
Matt Carrano
Sr. Interaction Designer