[Patternfly] PatternFly standard utility bar?

Catherine Robson crobson at redhat.com
Thu Oct 20 22:22:58 UTC 2016

I have a variety happening across projects as well Matt.  We generally show
user as the right-most item, but then what happens is up for grabs project
by project for the most part.  I think it also tends to vary based on
height of the area where the username is placed.  We have a variety of
headers in play in general, some shorter and some taller.