Re: [Patternfly] PatternFly standard utility bar?

Matt, There are some conventions that I have been trying to push from our side ... we have been trying to use (from left to right)

  1. Product Specific (shopping cart in case of Service UI)
  2. Notification Drawer
  3. Help (with a drop down with access to About)
  4. User

Let's chat this afternoon at 1 from a Mgmt Perspective, but I think this would be great to have in PatternFly as well.  I think that different products vary interaction with User icon as well.  I'll add this to the spreadsheet shared by the UXS.

Greg, thanks for sending your info.  We should synch up on this as well!

- Serena