Re: [Patternfly] Truncation guidance for long names

Thank you all for continuing to suggest directions and adding more examples of what's used out there for truncation.

I think we all agree that truncation should be used only if needed, so I will be sure to add in a statement to encourage folks to try and show the full text when possible.

It does sound like we have use cases for both truncation methods, but I will suggest that the first method should always be considered first. @Andres - maybe we can continue discussions around implementation details of method 2 in a PR? I hope to submit something to the design repo today.

Thanks again, everyone!

Liz