[Patternfly] Examples of Inline Edit and Expanding a row (List views and Table views)

Hi All,

A group of us are going to be getting together and brainstorming on a few patterns next week and I wanted to reach out and ask if folks have any examples of use or requirements on the topics we are considering. I'm thinking I will send a separate e-mail for each so that we can keep track of the threads separately. Sorry in advance for the noise :)

The first item (one of the larger ones) is editing items inline on a list view or table view. We've chatted a bit as a group about this one and have agreed that we will try to cover both a simple inline edit as well as an expanded item/row view and edit.

Anyone have examples they would like to share?

Thanks!
Liz