[Patternfly] Examples of Shuttle Selector

Hi All,

Another pattern that we are considering looking at next week is the shuttle selector [1]. We have a few places in our products where the user needs to view a large list of items and choose/mark a number of those items for use. This could even include being able to filter down one or both of these lists.

Does anyone have examples or uses of a shuttle selector in their products that they would like to share?

Thanks!
Liz

[1] Note this is just a random screenshot I found on the web and is not our recommendation :)  https://mockupstogo.mybalsamiq.com/projects/controls/Dual%20Select.jpeg?version=3&etag=d_.WlcKkT9mh_WSdZWR6NisHdfjrl5BC