[Patternfly] Examples of Communication/Confirmation via modal

Hi All,

Okay I think this is the last email thread I will start today (but no promises). The third pattern that we are considering looking at next week is a form of communication that combines the use of notifications with modals. We've seen the need in a few products to stop the user and make them confirm what's happening. This could be by saying "yes, fine" or actually taking an action. Some of these things we've identified so far are Delete confirmations, Error confirmations, Warning confirmations, and Informational confirmations. A few design ideas [1] have been put together on this topic, but it would be great to take this through the whole pattern contribution flow.

Does anyone have examples of delete confirmations or other types of modal messaging that they are using or looking to use?

Thanks!
Liz

[1] https://www.dropbox.com/s/ix1zl4hpwl3qb07/MessageDialog-PatternProposal.pdf?dl=0